Our service area
About Valley Bathtub Refinishing
Valley Bathtub Refinishing is a family owned business. We re-surface; porcelain, steel and fiberglass bathtubs; showers; wall tile; countertops. We offer color changes from old dated tile, bathtubs and showers. We can repair cracks & chips, and fiberglass tub and shower bottoms.
We only use the best materials available on the market and we never skip steps in the installation of our products. We are so confident in our products and services that we stand behind our installations with a full warranty. All of our technicians are factory certified in re-glazing.
We warranty our work against peeling from the date of completion for five (5) years or two (2) service calls, whichever comes first. If fixtures do require a touch-up and fall within the limits of this warranty, all work and material will be supplied at no cost to you.
The warranty is not in force if…
- Suction-cup bathmats pillows, soap dishes or similar are not to be used on the tub. We offer an anti-slip surface as a viable alternate.
- Customers may not use Comet, Ajax, Kaboom or other abrasive cleaners, acids, toilet bowl cleaners or any product not designed specifically for bathroom fixture cleaning is used on the tub.
- Customers may not use scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or other gritty object is used to clean the tub.
- The tub is used within 4 hours after the refinishing process is completed.
- Customer uses tools, ladders or other heavy objects in the tub, or dropped on the tub, or knocked against it.